Monday, March 7, 2011

Angels here..."Wow...Discharged!"

Us girls are finally together again....Brenda, Vianna, Irma and Jill.
As you know all went better than expected!  Thus, Jill was discharged way earlier than anticipated!  By the time Brenda and I got to the hospital at 9:00 am. this am Jill was already dressed and standing in the hallway waiting for us!  And wondering what took us so long!! lol We spoke to her doctor and then off we went to Steinbach. 

We met up with Vianna, our oldest sister and her cousin Joan and Kathy.  We had a nice visit but Jill is very tired.  She is still in pain and is walking very very slowly.  She just wants everyone to know she is okay and is so very grateful for all your prayers and love and visits!

Jill is with Vianna and Brenda tonight for a sleepover!  They will have a blast!!! (Nice family reunion).
We will try and keep you updated as we go.  We are looking at going back Wednesday to Alberta if all the planets line up!

2 comments:

  1. Whew! So relieved to "see" that your surgery went better than predicted. You know why I, (the other sister) wasn't in the "Finally together again" picture? Because the minute I walk in the room, I have to leave as you holler those four words of endearment - MaryAnne! Where's my coffee! Love ya Jill, so glad you are getting well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear things went well Jill. I knew they would. Just take your time recouping, I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you..

    ReplyDelete