Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jilly here..."The day before the "BIG" day!"

My last fling before I hear bells ring!!! lol

Having a great time with family.  Spent two days with my sister Vianna & Les.  She fed me home made chicken noodle soup for the soul.  She will be bringing a jar of chicken noodle soup for me to the hospital.  If you all know me...homemade chicken soup is the soul of my life!  So I should be up and running around the hospital by Saturday afternoon checking out all the good looking single doctors! :)


My last evening before the "BIG" day is being spent with my second family of cousins.  So far we have hit the Steinbach mall and the big Dollarama in Wpg.  Check out my pics with my new look! 

Kathy has planned a very healthy dinner menu for my "last" meal!!!! Then after wards Joyce, Joan and myself are off to stay at Elvis (Nick) and Prescilla's (Colleen) once again!

PS...Thanks Carol!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look. Praying all goes well. Keep up the great attitude. God Bless. I love you Jill.

    ReplyDelete