Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jilly here...."A disappointing time...."

A disappointing time it was when  I had my angiogram  on April 28,2011.  What my doctor had told me that they were going to do, they didn't do.  I was suppose to have angiogram as well as angioplasty, they were to balloon my new bypass and balloon or stent up my left side where the doctor  had tried on first operation and she figured my body didn't  take it.  So in my feeling, to me the April 28 appointment was a  waste of time. 
I came out hospital with a few more holes in my body but still having same   problems as when I went in.  My doctor was on holiday and just came back on Monday  May 2.  I tried to get a hold of her, but I guess she busy playing catch up on all her work since she been away. I am sure when she has time she go through my file and let me know of next procedure.
I also sent her a email with my concerns and  inquires to why  I did get the procedure she told me they would do to me.   So for now hanging in there with anticipation the phone will ring soon and I be able to keep  you all informed of the next adventure in the life of Jill *me*. 
Keep praying!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment